Recent Updates to BestNotes and Documentation
- Look for new Meaningful use Stage 2 updates soon.
To view our BestNotes recent updates, Click HERE.
Recent Common Tickets / Tips and Tricks
There are too many options for users in BestNotes.
Q: How do System Administrators restrict user access?
Answer: Here are three different scenarios:
- Restrict users to only view the Client Name and Insurance Form = Regular with only the Contacts (to see client related data and activity log data) and Forms (to see Insurance Form and other Data Forms) permissions.
- Restrict documents: keep anyone not in the specified group(s) from seeing saved documents on client pages. Templates can be restricted from the template level so once saved they are already restricted. Click Settings, Templates, and select the template. Click the groups that will be able to see the document when completed on a client from the green box at the top right corner. Click Save & Close.
- To set up User Groups: Sign into the System Administrator account. Click Settings and Groups. Click New Group and add a name. Use the dropdown to add staff to the group. Click Save.
To view the BestNotes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Click HERE.
Welcome to BestNotes
A New Direction
Alliance Therapy Center, LLC
Avenues Recovery Center LLC
Destiny Recovery Center, LLC
Exhale Healthcare Advocates Inc
Hearts With A Mission
Helping Professionals Wellness Center
Mountain Counseling & Training, Inc.
Orange County Detox
Pinnacle Recovery Center
Promise Recovery Center
RISE Center for Recovery
South Coast Counseling, Inc
The Children’s Study Home
Transitions For Women, LLC
William J. Gould Associates, Inc.
Social Network Updates
- May 15 – 17: 2016 NAATP National Leadership Conference – Ft. Lauderdale, FL (For more information, Click HERE)
- May 16 – 19: 32nd Annual Idaho Conference on Alcohol and Drug Dependency – Boise, ID (For more information, Click HERE)
To Follow, Link, Add or Like us on social media, click on the icons at the bottom-right of this page.