Recent Updates to BestNotes and Documentation
- Email provider ISPs (e.g. Yahoo) have tightened restrictions to block redirects. BestNotes will use firstname.lastname@example.org in the From field when emailing your company and your contacts from the portal. This means that the client’s email in the message must be copied and pasted in a new email, in order for your company to reply (e.g. admissions).
- If your company has more than 20 Sections with Classes that have to be recreated every Academic Year, have your System Administrator send BestNotes a ticket to have this done for you.
To view our BestNotes recent updates, Click HERE.
Recent Common Tickets / Tips and Tricks
If a company uses a workstation with BestNotes, it is best practice to Save and close all BestNotes windows to secure Patient Historical Information (PHI). For example:
Q: Why am I locked out of a Group Note?
Answer: A person may have closed all the windows without using the BestNotes “Save” buttons and logged out the user who was actively working on that group note with a multi-person workstation.
- The original provider (user) must return to BestNotes (NOTE: This does not have to be at the original workstation)
- They must use the BestNotes “Save and Close” button on that locked group note.
- They must Save and close all windows
- They must log out to secure PHI from any other unauthorized person.
To view the BestNotes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Click HERE.
Welcome to BestNotes
Advanced Spinal Care, LLC
Alliance Family Services, Inc.
Awakenings by the Sea
Behavioral Health Hawaii
Breathe Life Healing Centers (Mental Health)
Center For Therapeutic Change
Central Ohio Music Therapy, LLC
Cornerstones of Maine
Creative Care Calabasas
Directions in Education, Training and Consultation
Envision Recovery Services, Inc.
Mechling Shakley Veterans Center
Midwest Academy, Inc.
Midwest Recovery Centers
New Song Mission, Inc
Olive Tree Counseling, Inc.
Prakash Ellenhorn LLC
Queen City Sober Living
Sanctuary Treatment Center
Shadow Mountain Recovery (Detox)
ShoutOutWithLove, LLC – Counseling & Consulting Services
The Good Life Treatment Center
The Lakehouse Recovery Center
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Three Bridges Recovery LLC
Unity Home Care
Social Network Updates
- Survey Winners: Heather Potter @ www.davesmithcentre.org, Eric Pitts @ www.lakehouseacademy.com, Marla Hicks @ www.mtpleasantacademy.com, Kim K. @ newvisionwilderness.com
- April 3 – 7: Innovations in Recovery – San Diego, California (For more information, Click HERE)
- May 15 – 17: 2016 NAATP National Leadership Conference – Ft. Lauderdale, FL (For more information, Click HERE)
- May 16 – 19: 32nd Annual Idaho Conference on Alcohol and Drug Dependency – Boise, ID (For more information, Click HERE)
To Follow, Link, Add or Like us on social media, click on the icons at the bottom-right of this page.