Recent Updates to BestNotes and Documentation
- Client Picture Roster Report: now can be filtered by tags.
- Discharges Report (NEW): Found under Standard reports. It tracks discharges for each category.
- BestNotes Support would like to say Thank You for your patience during the recent update on August 19th.
To view our BestNotes recent updates, Click HERE.
Recent Common Tickets
One of my users is reporting they are locked out.
- Q: How did they get locked out?
- Answer: Maximum login attempts was reached.
Q: What steps can I take to unlock their account?
- A User in your company with the Manage Users permission can click the Unlock User button
- Just wait the minimum lockout period when maximum login attempts is reached and try again (for more information, Click HERE)
To view the BestNotes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Click HERE.
Tips & Tricks
To change how the BestNotes Calendar displays for your whole company:
- Your System Administrator will log in
- The Username and Password to log in as the System Administrator was given to you by your BestNotes Implementer and should be kept in a safe and secure place.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Calendar
- Change the settings below the Appointment Types list
For more information, Click HERE.
Welcome to BestNotes
Addiction Recovery Rehab
Awakening Recovery Center
Awakenings Hill Country, LLC
Central Texas Counseling Services
Changes for Life
Changes Outpatient Wellness Center
Community Behavioral Health Solutions, Inc.
Emerald Improvement Center
Epiphany’s Treatment Center
Fusion Recovery, Inc.
HRC Behavioral Health & Psychiatry, SAILS
Inward Journeys Counseling Center, Inc.
James Mason Centers for Recovery
Mind Body Spirit dba My Whole Life
Neurobehavioral Sciences, P.C.
Newport Beach Recovery Center
Northwest Wyoming Treatment Center
Sorensons Ranch School
Sunflower Wellness Retreat
The Swain Center
TLC Treatment Clinic
Social Network Updates
Upcoming Conferences with a BestNotes Booth:
- Sept 28 – Oct 1: Foundations Events – Palm Beach, FL (For more information, Click HERE)
- October 9-13: NAADAC – Washington, DC (For more information, Click HERE)
- November 4-7: IECA – Scottsdale, AZ (For more information, Click HERE)
To Follow, Link, Add or Like us on social media, click on the icons at the bottom-right of this page.