The CO-Triage assessment helps clinicians identify categories of treatment by the six ASAM Criteria Dimensions.
ASAM’s criteria uses their six dimensions to create a holistic, biopsychosocial assessment of an individual to be used for service planning and treatment across all services and levels of care. These six dimensions are:
1) Acute Intoxication and/or Withdrawal Potential
2) Biomedical Conditions and Complications
3) Emotional, Behavioral, or Cognitive Conditions and Complications
4) Readiness to Change
5) Relapse, Continued Use or Continued Problem Potential
6) Recovery/Living Environment
The ASAM CO- Triage was designed to be a faster assessment and faster referral source. Please see pricing for the ASAM CO- Triage here: https://www.bestnotes.com/pricing/
Call 855-489-1792 for more information!