Recent Updates to BestNotes and Documentation
- Diagnosis Totals report – has been replaced with TPL Diagnosis Report.
- Diagnosis Axis Report – has been replaced with Diagnosis by Client, which allows filtering of clients by tag and filtering by episode/program.
- The P-Diagnosis by Client report allows filtering by episode/program.
- New Calendar Button – in a group calendar view, each user now has a double calendar icon. This will expand to display that user’s M-F view. To return click the Exit <Provider>’s / Users Calendar button.
- Medications Review Report has new filtering to make it easier to print off all medications for current clients.
To view our BestNotes recent updates, Click HERE.
Recent Common Tickets / Tips and Tricks
An application did not populate all the Med/Clinical assessments/documentation as programmed during implementation:
Q: Will I have to manually enter this information?
Answer: No, if it was designed by your Implementer to map or populate to other parts of the Med/Clinical window then it will:
- Sometimes a client has some information already in their Med/Clinical, this requires a user to click that document’s refresh button (upper-right).
- A window will appear asking you to confirm adding information.
- Double check to see if the data you were looking for has populated the required sections.
- If not, please have your BestNotes System Administrator contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and an Implementer will reply as soon as possible.
To view the BestNotes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Click HERE.
Welcome to BestNotes
Addiction Treatment Centers Inc.
Awakenings Recovery Program
Blue Tiger Recovery LLC
Catholic Charities of Wyoming
Desert Star ARC
Educational Alternatives LLC
Epoch Integrated Health Services
Heartland Recovery Center
Insight Behavioral Health & Addiction Solutions, Inc.
Julie A Martin LLC
Live Free Structured Sober Living
Recovery Advocates of America, Inc
Reflections Recovery Center, LLC
Serenity Now CMHC, Inc. (Delray)
Shelby Recovery Services
Silicon Beach Recovery Center
The Villa Outpatient Services
Therapy Unlimited, LLC
Trinity Teen Solutions
University of Arizona/Health Promotion Sciences
Veterans Inc. / Independence Hall Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic
Social Network Updates
- February 10-16: NATSAP – Annual Conference (2016) – La Jolla, CA (For more information, Click HERE)
To Follow, Link, Add or Like us on social media, click on the icons at the bottom-right of this page.